Monday, June 23, 2008

today i woke up, i sat on my bed, i was like, "er... what am i suppose to do now?"
lols, took bus 81 to school!
reach school, went to locker, i forgot my locker password..
think for awhile, then remembered it
went up to classroom, anyhow took a seat, then went out of the classroom
was looking for people to pei me
then is like no people, so i go back classroom, awhile, the go out agains, then saw Sharon come lerhs! YAY
then talk talk chat chat, then yue yi come lerhs, then i ask her to sit beside me
so throughout the whole school day today, she's sitting with me!
during classes, laugh alot with yueyi
i never failed to laugh when i am with yueyi
she makes me LAUGH!
Trisha bought for me a perfume from hongkong!
thank you Trisha!
hamkah and Sharon bought a necklace with a BIG letter J =)
thank you Sharon and hamkah!
after school, took bus 358 with Sharon, hamkah, khaliun and solongo
khaliun and solongo then stop at white sands
then left me and Sharon and hamkah
we stop at 7-eleven
go into 7-eleven, me and hamkah bought mashed potatoes!
then hamkah saw the KIT-KAT chocolate ice cream
then he said, there! you was craving for chocolate yesterday rights, in your pm
i didn't know he saw it. lols. so we bought it
we then went to Sharon's house
and we played monopoly!
hahas, after that went home!
okays, I'm kinda lazy to blog already..
so BYE BYE!

No comments: