Wednesday, June 25, 2008

YAY! my blog is less laggy already!!
hohoho! so happy~
anyway, yesterday mrs menon rearanged the seating arangement
i'm sitting with ATIQAH!
infront of me is huiting, afiqah and amanda
behind me is jiesheng and nowell
then behind is tommy and saiful i think
behind behind is sean and aidil
=)
today in mother tongue lesson, me and sharon created a new language called JORON!
lols, i know we are lame.
it is a way of pronoucing people's name.
so now we can gossip without people knowing who we are gossiping about
MUAHHAAHA!

okays, enough of this, and i think i'm gonna get detention tmr cause i'm suppose to do all the holiday homework, but i can't find the last homework. =(
BOOHOO!!!

i'm changing my blog song!!
bored of that song, so i change it to Candy Lo & Wang Li Hom - Hao Xin Fen Shou
long ago derh song. =)

No comments: