Monday, June 30, 2008

my alarm rang at 5.30am this morning, i was SO SLEEPY
so i just stop the alarm and continued sleeping.
budden i woke up at 5.45am, so nothing la, proceed to brush teeth then iron my uniform
took bus 39 to school.
reach school and headed to classroom before going to the locker
saw Sharon, so after putting my bag in the classroom, i ask her to pei me go locker take books
after that was the rushing of homework and then the flag raising thingy
geography lesson was 1/2 an hour only, and i didn't do my holiday homework STILL.
BUT! I'm going to do it and hand up on Thursday! i promise. =D
after that was science, science was as usual BORING
and then was GAMELAN~
recess, when was going to end that time, i was buying drinks, then sudden;y heard like got "woah~" lydat, then i turn back to see, i saw two girls fighting, pulling each others hair
lols, i think is because they knock on each other, then one of the girl's perfume drop on the floor, then break.
lols, so many people crowd around and see lorhs.
after that is English!
teacher teach us the oral thingy
and it was the same passage we had that day i went for remedial
so teacher asked those who have went for the remedial, that includes me, chirawut, haris and chinfung
so i took out my that day that paper, so when she ask, i just read from my notes, hahahs, i didn't remember =X
history, mrbob come in and tell us why he is resigning and then usual lesson by Mr tharmen
now i don't dread history lesson already, cause i won't fall asleep when the teacher talks
=)
and then maths, learn chapter 6.2, mslai keep asking me questions, lucky i know the answer
and then journal!
usual scribbles and then end of school!
was then BAND!
we learnt new score
my score was like 7 pages and all is like quavers
first time my score all quavers siia!
then we listen to the recording
so nice! and FAST!
today very less people come band, so it was fun!
sectionals in band room, we tried the new song
then 5.00pm, had drills
then IRWAN is our new parade commander
lols, after band, took bus 358 with irwan, Sharon, jarel and khaliun
then irwan talk talk with us
lols, then he say he wan change the band culture
can mehs...
the jarel say he should not be called Parade commander, should be Squad commander
lols, cause our band so little people only, how can call parade
haahs, had fun chit chatting
laugh alot and then stop at 7-11 with Sharon, i buy mashed potatoes and Sharon bought Slurpee
we chit chatted and the go home!
lols, I've created a new nickname for Zachary Ryan. =X
CHOCOLATE LION!
lols, hao laah, i know I'm lame. ._.
it was just during sectionals with sharon, then i found out ryan sounds like lion -.-
so chocolate lion. =/

No comments: