Sunday, June 08, 2008

This whole post is dedicated to SeanCheuKiatWei =)





Its OUR 1st Month Anniversary dear! <3

We have always been on different path.
But I am glad we crossed path.

The way I blush when I think of you
The way I smile when I remember your words
The way I almost wanna pass out when someone mentions you
The way I wanna go to bed early
Just so I can dream of you

The way I wanna hold your hand
The way I write your name everywhere
The way I wish I shared every class with you
The way my heart beats faster
And the way I feel when I imagine you with me

I'm just like every other girl
Who's ever wanted to be held by someone else
And I'm just like every story
Hoping for a love-filled ending

I'm not alone anymore

I am happy with you now
And I love you,
And you love me too!


You are like sugar and I'm the coffee
You make me sweet


Loving someone isn't easy.
And being always in love isn't easy to maintain

So I don't just say I LOVE YOU because I feel like it.
I said it because I really really mean it.


I truly love you more than anything
But I'm just too shy to say I LOVE YOU to you
(Other than in Msn or Sms =x )


Dear, I love you more than yesterday
But it is far less than tomorrow <3

I LOVE YOU HUBBY! <33


No comments: