Thursday, June 05, 2008

yesterday night laogong called me from HK! =DD
the first time i pick up the phone, i think was Zachary barhs, he down there play play say "hello~~"
i was like "you are?"
he still continue "hello~~"-ing -.-
i at first don't know is who marhs, plus i wanna watch my TV show, so i just hang up.
then the phone rang again, this time my mum answered the phone
my mum said " its someone called Sean"
i was like "MY PHONE CALL!!!"
i took the phone and heard inside don't know who say "its her mother larhs"
LOL! hahahha
was so happy that laogong called! =DD
was missing him so much throughout the day =(
he said tonight he will call me again. YAY!!

hmms, okays, i woke up at 11:15am today!
watched shin chan until now
aww~ I'm addicted to that show lerhs. @_@
heh hehs, ohya, yesterday forget say i cut my fringe already!
hohoho

its 5th june today!

its their disney land performance!
WAA~ i wish i am there T_T

I MISS YOU DEAR! =(

No comments: