Wednesday, June 18, 2008

woke up at 9am this morning, because mum says i have to do finish housework before i can go out
then online-d
meet sharon at 12pm and she was late =(
waited for like until 12:26pm lorhs
then took bus to white sands McDonalds
saw Michelle, Trisha and hamkah there already
went to buy lunch with Sharon, then awhile later, Sean and zacharyR came
awhile more later, Eleanor came
then they go look for seats upstairs
so we all went up
I DO MY HOMEWORK!
budden like abit only lorhs
most of the time down there chatting with Sharon
AND! i know her new secret~ HOHO
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, dear almost kissed my lipps =X
but nvr kiss until =P

then i think like around 4pm++
ZacharyD and Aqil came
and still got one more person i don't know who
anyway, received this from Lisa
she bought this from Disneyland, for me and dear
sort of couple cups barhs


dear bought this from Disneyland for me!
very nice lehhs~
i like it very much!!!
my mum saw it when i came home, then she say "waah, Hen Mei Lehs"
("waah, Very Nice Lehs")
hahahas
wrote something at my little nottie =)

love the handwriting, but i can't probably write like this all day long, cause it will take me very long to write, I'm like writing very slow when i write in this handwriting
hahaha

No comments: