Wednesday, June 04, 2008

woke up at 11:13am today =)
ahh~ the BANDits now already at HK lerhs
i miss them larhs!
lesser people to talk to for this 5 days. =(
lets talk about something happier..
I AM GOING GENTING IN 5 DAYS TIME! =DD
hoho, i'm already dreaming about the theme park there already~ @_@
heh heh.. ^^v
went bugis yesterday, i bought a new bag!
yay~
AND i love this song!
should i put it as my blog song?

Charlene - Never Been To Me

link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7d7gZj_qc

LYRICS

Hey lady
You lady
Cursin' at your life
You're a discontented mother
And a regimented wife
I've no doubt you dream about
The things you never do
But I wish someone had a talked to me
Like I wanna talk to you

Ooh, I've been to Georgia and California and
Anywhere I could run
Took the hand of a preacher man and we
Made love in the sun
But I ran out of places and friendly faces
Because I had to be free
I've been to paradise
But I've never been to me

Please lady, please lady
Don't just walk away
Cause I have this need to tell you
Why I'm all alone today
I can see so much of me still living in your eyes
Won't you share a part?
Of a weary heart
That has lived a million lives?

Ooh, I've been to Nice and the isle of Greece
While I sipped champagne on a yacht
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo
And showed 'em what I've got
I've been undressed by kings
And I've seen some things that a woman ain't s'posed to see
I've been to paradise
But I've never been to me

(narrated)
Hey, you know what paradise is?
It's a lie
A fantasy we created about people and places
As we like them to be
But you know what truth is?
It's that little baby you're holding
And it's that man you fought with this morning
The same one you are gonna make love to tonight
That's truth
That's love

Sometimes I've been to crying for unborn children
That might have made me complete
But I, I took the sweet life
I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
I spent my life exploring
The subtle whoring
That costs too much to be free
Hey lady, I've been to paradise
But I've never been to me, ooh

(I've been to paradise)
Never been to me
(I've been to paradise)
Never been to me

this song is also nice, its a song from the taiwan singers to the people in the SICHUAN EARTHQUAKE
its a really nice song =)

比较美好的世界 (A Better World)

link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0UktxX334

this is a news a few days ago i think, its about the SICHUAN EARTHQUAKE
during the earthquake, a mother hugs her baby which its like only 3 months old, and covers it from the falling bricks
when the ambulance rescued the baby, they found out theres a handphone inside the blanket of the baby
the handphone have a draft in it, writing "if you are still alive, remember that mum always love you"



link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPU66kB-GAI


同一个婴儿,两个母爱
前扑后继......

地震中最伟大的母亲,
用自己的身躯保护婴儿,
留给孩子最后的母爱。

这位被救时尚在安详睡梦中
丝毫未受伤的孤儿,被一位
陌生的女警花妈妈的奶水滋润。

这首诗,在手机上广为流传,
这是的写给被地震夺走生命的孩子们和
他们的母亲诗,在此,让我含着泪水,把
它献给这位地震中最伟大的母亲,还有
这位同样伟大的警花妈妈。



《孩子 快抓住妈妈的手》

孩子
快 抓紧妈妈的手
去天堂的路太黑 妈妈怕你碰了头

快 抓紧妈妈的手 让妈妈陪你走
妈妈怕天堂的路太黑 我看不见你的手

自从倒塌的墙把阳光夺走
我再也看不见你柔情的眸

孩子 你走吧 前面的路再也没有忧愁
你要记住我和爸爸的模样 来生还要一起走

妈妈 别担忧
天堂的路有些挤 有很多同学朋友
我们说 不哭

每一个人的妈妈都是我们的妈妈
每一个孩子都是妈妈的孩子
没有我的日子 你把爱给活的孩子吧

妈妈 你别哭
泪光照亮不了我们的路 让我们自己慢慢的走

妈妈 我会记住你和爸爸的模样
记住我们的约定 来生一起走

No comments: