Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally the results are annouced today in band.
Actually, I knew the results since the day of voting.
Mr Ho told me, and I'm suppose to keep it a secret.
I have had a hard time trying to keep it to myself.
Finally this day come, where I don't have to keep this secret anymore.
Anyway, KHALIUN is Drum-Major.
ZACHARY DESKER is Asst. Drum-Major.
MICHELLE is Band-Major.
There are 2 drum majors and 1 band major.
Hahaha~
And yay!
I'm the secretary!
Sharon, Hamkah and Songtat are the Treasurer.
Trisha and Xinni the Publicity Officer.
Adabelle and JiaLin the Uniform Officer. ( I think so. I forgot. )
Timothy and Kaishan the Librarian.
Zachary Ryan and Syakir the Quarter Master.
Eleanor and Jeremy the Student Conductor.
Hmm, anymore?
Should be no more.
Haha, I need to do something by today, because I have work tomorrow and Sunday.
So byee people!

No comments: