Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm back!
I'm still sick, but not too weak until cannot on the computer.
Heee~
Friday, had flu during D&T exam.
I thought "Flu only, nevermind".
Little did I know, when I got home, after bathing, I had FEVER.
Roar.
The feeling of having fever totally sucks.
You feel so weak, like you can't even move an inch.
Then you would feel so cold like 1000 blankets couldn't save you.
And you sleep, sleep and sleep whole day long.
& In the middle of the night, you would wake up feeling thirsty and warm.
Then start to sweat, but can't even on the fan.
Because if cold wind blows to you, you will get even more sick.
Well, now my fever has gone.
Left the stupid cough that makes me hard to breathe.
Feels like dying.
Oh no.
And after 2days of not using the computer, I miss the computer~
Heh. =p
So yeah, I'm off to do my things on the internet.
Bye people!

No comments: