Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Shermeen!
Domo for Shermeen!

Hahaa, the big one from me, the other two is from Sharon and Wen Siew.

This is from Trisha, Hamkah and Xinni.

LOL, Shermeen eat this until super full.
After school went Tampines Mall with Shermeen, Wen Siew and Khaliun.
Actually wanted to watch Aliens vs Monsters, but the time too late, so we went for lunch @ PIZZA HUT!










They all say I CHEESE CRAZE. =x
Heh heh~ Cheese nice maaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Then we gave Shermeen a dare, to say "Yo dude, whats up man! Check it out yo!" to Zachary Desker.
HAHAHA! Somemore must say in a very dramatic way.
But end up the dare turn out being asking zachary desker to say "Yo, whats up".
Haha, no fun liao.
After that, Wen Siew go make Shermeen separate from us.
Then Khaliun and I go buy a small cake for Shermeen and went to the Open Plaza and wait for them.
Borrowed lighter from a group of people, end up they left, so didn't return.
Now the lighter's with me.
I have no use for the lighter.
Who wants?
On the bus.







Then Wen Siew went for CCA, Khaliun went home, Shermeen and I went Pasir Ris Park for roller blading.
We go play, we laugh liao some crazy women.
And Shermeen fall 3 times and I fall 2 times, but all is fall gently.
The reason of falling is because we are laughing too much.
Lol! The Uncle give us wear new skates ley~
Haahaa, and I finally can skate on the hump.
I mean, skate pass the hump.
Last time everytime saw hump then go grass.
Today I go try, then can seh!
Muahahha! So happy!

Anyway, this morning Mrs Koh give out prize for the 1st in subjects (Distinctions only) students and the top 3 student.
Photos!








No comments: