Tuesday, May 05, 2009


I love Chemistry.
Haha, its like the most relax paper I've done compared to Maths and the others.
The question paper was like one whole booklet.
So thick, do until my whole mind go inside Chemistry.
Got no notice of whats happening around me.
So yeahh, Geography was before Chemistry.
For the first time in my whole life, I answered a question 1 page long.
I always used to write about 1/4 of the page.
But today I wrote 1 full page!
And towards the end, no, from the middle, all is scribble.
Cause not enough time, and I got alot of things in my head.
So faster all scribble out.
Hahaha!
Theres a question which I read last night, which I have done the answer with aid of diagrams.
Then the question come out I think same.
About waterfalls.
Too bad I didn't really go memorise it.
But I remember a little bit of the diagrams. =)
Yay~
After school went Loyang Point, bought lunch and went to Sean's house with Shermeen.
His house cannot talk loud loud, if not outside can hear.
Wow, then want laugh also cannot laugh out loud.
Lol, after that Shermeen looking for her phone.
Then she ask me use my handphone to call, see if got vibration or not.
After 2 calls, someone pick up the phone.
Its an auntie, she found Shermeen's phone at the bus stop.
Then she say she live at block 256, so we went there.
We tried calling her again but she didn't pick up.
Call for like 1 hour, we gave up.
And went home.

No comments: