Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today is Sunday, I thought usually Sunday got nobody der.
BUT!!!!!
Today super busy!!
Morning I do Cashier.
Pyo kena sack.
Long story, hmm, not actually not.
Just lazy to explain. =x
Have break @ 5pm cause Grace 5pm then come, the Cashier need we two see mah.
6pm came back, at first very little people.
Then nothing to do, me Roy and Shao Xiong stading outside.
Roy was near the host there, then got people walk past, Roy go say Hi.
Then the person ignore him.
Shao Xiong and I laughed at him.
HAHA! Damm funny, cause he like HI! then the person don't care.
Around 7pm suddenly alot of people.
Boss ask me go inside kitchen help Jojo serve food.
I go make nice nice then he go serve out.
Hahaha!
Got one customer eat until we close sia.
Eat so slow. -.-
Around 10.30pm we left the restaurant.
Roy go toilet again.
Then Shao Xiong go toilet find him then can't find again.
Just like yesterday.
Then we say scully he go girls toilet. =x
Walked to Mrt with Grace, Shao Xiong and Ah Zhang.
Reach home around 11.45pm.
Hahaha, tmr have the Advance Elective Module Wed Design Course @ Temasek Poly.
Meeting Wen Siew! =)

No comments: