Saturday, May 23, 2009

Went to work today again. =)
While walking towards Paragon today, saw a band (3guitar, 1drum set. 1 keyboard) playing ___ inside you know, the place where tang plaza usually put the fake models with the clothes thingy?
I mean the one with the small space with glass covering.
Aiyah, don't know how explain.
The band play inside, so cool~
Budden got speakers outside.
So damm loud, very nice also.
Work today only have Grace, Me, Shao Xiong, Roy and Saw.
Morning have alot people, but they all order cheap cheap.
Work like siao, but the bills all so little.
Hahaaha, I realise Roy likes to 'Ding Zui'.
Means talk back.
Lol, kay. =x
At night I do Cashier. =)
Roy do drinks, Saw serve food, Shao Xiong do host, and another quite new girl do clearing.
Today Boss told Roy "See! People so young 14 years old only already so clever, everything know how to do, once teach already know. Must learn from her!".
She also say I always never get scoldings der.
Diaoo, where got so exagerated.
Then she told the new girl, anything don't know ask me, cause I know everything.
-.- I bet the girl must hate me alot.
Boss ask me when holidays, again.
Ahhh~ She say she book me liao.
Oh oh, cannot run away liao.
Tomorrow Grace off, so nobody morning come open restaurant.
So Boss ask me if I could go work @ 10.30am tmr.
I say okay, then she say "see, my favourties ones so good".
Then tomorrow my sister close restaurant.
Haha, tmr boss Blanjah Me, Shao Xiong and Roy Breakfast ley. =D
Muahaha, Saw today suddenly say to me "Long time no see."
I was like errrr..
Don't know what to say.
Hahaa, okay, it 1am know.
Need to offline ler.
Mum nagging.
ROAR!

No comments: