Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tired Legs

Back from work!
Morning I be Cashier.
Muahaha! I like being Cashier now.
Morning got alot people, cause is Saturday mah.
Tomorrow is Sunday, sure no people der.
At night, I actually is do Clearing of A, but when inside need help to serve food, I go help.
Then Grace go tell Saw to say when need help, then she will ask me go help.
Saw then say "Now need help!".
Lol, when actually very little only.
Hahaha, then later in the night, got alot people liao, Boss ask me to do serving with Saw.
Got alot people order Curry Fish Head sia.
Lucky got Saw, I no need serve the Curry Fish Head.
Then I inside make nice nice for Saw then when he serve finish come back, take the I make nice nice liao go out serve.
Haha, like that then I no need walk here walk there. =x
Lol, but end up I still got go serve lah.
Then all those soups he take. =)
Heehee, I like doing serve food when not doing alone.
Not need so kan chiong.
Then will have lesser customers down there "Hello, can I have this.. that.. this.. that".
So troublesome!
Around 10pm do closing.
I do outside, then close the television and windows all that.
Then count Cashier money.
Sis told Shao Xiong that Saw today must be very happy. Lol!!
Around 11pm then left for the MRT with Sis, Shao Xiong and Grace.
Roy went missing after going to the toilet. LOL!
We say scully he in girls toilet, cause when Shao Xiong go boys toilet find him cannot find.
Hahahhahaah!
Reach home my legs super duper tired!
I think my legs will go commit sucide, just like that commercial.
Lol! -.-
Ahhh! Tomorrow I working full day.
Shit, its Sunday tomorrow, Lucky Plaza will be crowded like siao.
No place to eat. =(
I go work, my meals times are like Breakfast, Tea break and Supper.
No lunch and Dinner.
HAHAHA!

No comments: