Sunday, May 17, 2009

I had a dream the night before last night.
I dreamt that I went back to work @ PARAGON (My Mum's Cuisine).
And you know what?
Last night my sister called and ask if I could go work today (Sunday) because they have not enough people.
It was Boss's idea.
And so I agreed. =)
My sister told me that when Saw know I'm working tomorrow(Sunday), he ask Grace if he can work tomorrow or not, because he is suppose to off tomorrow.
Haha, the Grace say "Saw, I don't need you tmr."
LOL!!
I kinda missed working there.
So this morning, woke up and get ready to go Orchard.
Reach there, I ask Grace for my uniform all that.
All the workers change ler, except for Grace, my sis and the Main Chef.
Haha, then I walk in the kitchen, to put my bag.
Then the Main Chef look at me, for a very long time.
Seems to be like thinking who am I, like got see before but forget ler.
Then I wave Hi at him, then he remembered.
Lol, he ask me why come back work, I say for 1 day only.
He say why 1 day only. LOL.
Changed and started working.
Surprisingly, I still remember how to do all the things.
Today only got Shao Xiong, Roy, Li Juan, Grace, Me and Nick.
Shao Xiong's Smile is SUPER DUPER cuute!
When he smile, he kind of resemble's Christine LEE.
Then also got dimple der.
Haha, Roy look abit like Kelvin. (Sister's Ex).
He is SUPER DUPER talkative. =x
Then I was suppose to do Host, but kitchen the food too much, Nick need help.
So I go help, Shao Xiong do host.
Muahahha, I don't like being host.
Afternoon got alot alot people.
Then finally @ 4pm, its my break time.
Went lucky plaza, its crowded at all the eating places.
Rawr, then I help Grace buy Grape Milk Tea w/Blueberry Jelly.
Then I buy for my self also.
VERY NICE LEH.
Around 4.45pm, went back MMC, then sit down there drink my milk tea.
Until 5pm then start work.
Li Juan and Nick went home.
Shao Xiong go break. then left me, Roy and Grace.
So little people lor.
I outside Multi Task.
Cause Roy doing pantrey(Drinks).
Then Grace I forget doing what ler.
I outside do Host, Take order, Clear Table, erm actually not much of clear table, I just leave there and wait for Roy come clear. =x
Then I serve food and do cashier also.
LOL, damm messy lor.
Around 6pm, my sister come.
She do Host, I do cashier.
Shao Xiong do Serve Food, Roy do pantrey.
Then got a new girl, she do clearing.
At night quite less people.
So very relax.
But at the end of the day, my legs very very very tired.
Going break liao.
Then do cleaning/packing up.
Grace ask me sweep floor. =(
RAWR! Sweep inside and outside.
Then outside I anyhow sweep. =x
Shao Xiong do Chilli, Roy do Pantrey cleaning.
My sis don't know do what lah. Roarrrrrrr!
Then at 10pm, we close the restaurant then go home.
Walk with Grace, sis, Shao Xiong and Roy.
Take MRT, then go home~
Reach home around 11.30pm.
And then bathe, then blog. =)
Tomorrow have school!
Ohya, Grace ask me if I can weekends go work.
Hahaha, I asked mum, she say don't want.
Cause I still schooling, go work for what.
=( But I want!
Cause work there very fun, although its tiring.
I WANT WORK!
Heh heh~ ^^V
Okay, I'm really tird and sleepy now.
Good night readers! =)

No comments: