Monday, June 01, 2009

Heehee.
I'm at Temasek poly now.
Using the laptop there.
Haahaa!
The Web Design thingy need to do presentation at the end of the module sia!
I'm so gonna freak out. =(
Boohooo!!

***

The lecturer teach us about the html codes.
Haha, I know most of them, but there are some which I never see before.
Kinda cool.
Then we need to make another webpage just like the one he showed on the screen.
Exactly just like it.
Fun sia!
Hamkah and I finished first.
We feel accomplised!
Lol, now waiting for the rest of the class to complete. =)
I realise I prefer typing on keyboard than on the laptop, because my long nails keep hitting the keys on the labtop. =(
Okay, I shall stop here.

***
Back from Temasek Poly!
Today meet up with Wen Siew @ interchange.
While we were waiting for bus 15, we saw Trisha. followed by Hamkah.
So went temasek together.
Reach there its like god damm big.
Okay lah, I sua gu.
But I think Republic Poly looks better than Temasek poly.
When we reach the IT school, saw Zachary Ryan and Saiful.
And some other people.
Suppose to have 14 people, but only 10 came.
Then we don't know where is the general office.
So we look for Mr Joe, then around 09.45 then reach the room.
Late for 15 mins.
Haha, then each of us takes one laptop.
The tables so cool, got the plug underneath.
Then @ 11am got break until 1pm.
2hours for us to eat and explore TP.
Haha, for today only laaah.
Went back, then the lecturer taught us about html codes.
Haha! Fun like siao.
Lol!
Tomorrow going back for the course.
Tomorrow half day only. =D

No comments: