Friday, June 26, 2009

Work today again from 12pm to 10pm.
Reach workplace I serve food.
Then awhile Saw came, so he take over, then I be Cashier.
Today be Cashier damm relax.
Cause Mei Shan is do clearing B, then she way more faster than Carol lor.
I like Mei Shan. =)
Shes cute in her tomboylish way.
At night Jojo came, so Jojo be food runner, I be Cashier, Mei Shan be clearing B, Cara be pantrey, Shao Xiong be host, Grace order A, Carol clearing A, Saw be "helper".
Who need help then he go help.
Haha, Superman!
Then Saw asked for my number.
LOL! Funny sia.

Saw: "When your school start ah?"
Me: "Monday lor."
Saw: "Then you never come work already?"
Me: "Never already, Haha."
Saw: "Oh, then can I have your number?"
Me: "(laughs) Why leh?"
[I forgot what he said, then he ask me write down for him.]
[Then I wrote down]
Saw: "When is your birthday ah?".
Me: "26 July".
Saw: " Okay, then when your birthday
I call you to say 'Happy Birthday'. (smiles)."
Then he shy shy then go outside clear table.

LOL! so funny!
Ohya, this morning when I took Mrt to go Orchard, I went in the last carriage, then I saw Yu Sheng and Tommy.
I xia dao then faster walk 2 carriage away.
Lucky they didn't saw me.
Heh heh!

And today when end work, walked to MRT with Shao Xiong, my slipper broke.
Damm paiseh, then I walk barefooted. =(
In Mrt also.
Then I walk home bare footed too.
Aiyo, my feet pain cause the floor so rough. =(
Boo hoo!

Anyway, tomorrow I'm working 12 - 4 ONLY!
Muahaha, 4 hours only.
Grace jealous seh.
=D

No comments: