Friday, June 05, 2009

Guess what?
I got a BALUKU on my head now. =(
Today @ TP, walked along this place with Trisha, Hamkah and Wensiew.
Then me and Hamkah walked on the "seats".
Suddenly Trisha said got lizard.
Hamkah jumped down, I run forward.
ANDDDDD!!!!
My forehead bump on to this light.
And then I fall to the "seats", then to the ground.
Ahhhhh~
So embarassing.
Wen Siew still down there laughing, cause she saw the whole scene.
She still say got the bounce effect when I knock on the light.
Boohoooo!!
Pain like siao.
Now my forehead got bump ler.
)':

Was really hyper today.
Infact, 4 of us are hyper after we ate chocolate.
Hyper until we did this.

Haahaa, I exchange one shoe with Wen Siew.
Trisha exchange one shoe with Hamkah.
Then wen siew and I wanted to go toilet.
We have to walk past Zachary Ryan, Syakir they all who are sitting down there waiting for the lecturer to come back to open the door.
We both don't dare to walk.
Haha, then I run past.
Followed by wensiew, she say all of them are looking at her shoes.
HAHAHAHA!
Its good to be hyper, cause you practically laugh at everything. =)

PINK mouse, PINK jacket, PINK comb, PINK wallet.
I should have brought my mp3 to go with the PINK.
Ohyah, I'm wearing PINK today too. ;D

No comments: