Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Didn't went for work today.
Had Maths remedials in the morning, then I went Ahma house in the afternoon.
I pin up my fringe you know?
Not the usually 'in band pin up' that kind.
Hahaha, its really like can see my forehead that kind.
Cause my fringe now very long, then so irritating.
I wanna cut my fringe!!

Tomorrow work @ 12 - 10.
I'm the only Part timer tomorrow.
The rest all full timers. LOL!
__________________________

I want nobody nobody but you!



Haha, the Wonder Girls.
They dance super neat sia.
Like clones.
Look at their Live performances.

Didn't know Shermeen also know this song.
I only know she know when I saw her MSN pm is this song.

This song is also nice.
Its called So Hot.
Also by the Wonder Girls.



This is the H1N1 version of Nobody.
Funny sia!



Its by MrBrown. (The song and lyrics, not the video.)
Original Podcast: http://www.mrbrownshow.com/2009/05/25/the-mrbrown-show-wash-your-hands-too/

No comments: