Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm back from work!
Muahaha, damm early sia.
When I left, Shao Xiong and Grace envious.
Hahaa, Shao Xiong still say want exchange.
Before I left, I said bye bye, then shao xiong say "Eh, don't go ley!".
Muahhaha! Today do running food together with Saw.
Then I told him I end work at 4pm.
Then he say " Wah, so early?".
And he pouts.
LOL! First time see he pout.
His breaktime just nice 4pm also.
He left MMC first, then I change all that then left also.
When go up the escalator, he just nice infront of me.
Walked together until Lucky Plaza then say bye bye ler,
He go eat, I go home.
Hahahaha!
He say he also going tender his resignation maybe next week or so.
I ask him why, he say don't know.
LOL!
Anyway, I'm going to post up photos of my cute little yet-to-be-one-year-old cousin.
Shes damm cute!














Exclusive uber cute animations of Joey.
Create myspace graphic with Gickr free graphic for myspace

avatars myspace at Gickr.com graphic myspace at Gickr.com

pimp myspace with Gickr

Kindly tilt your head to the left to watch the videos.
Thank you.

No comments: