Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P.S. This is my 800th post. =)

Work today @ 12 - 10.
Reach there, do food runner.
I'm the only Part Timer again.
Hahaha! Boss recuited too much Full Timers already.
Ytd actually my sis want to work today, but boss tell her not to come.
She say no need part timers.
Then my sis say she thought I got go work.
Boss say all no need except me.
Haha, my sis damm pek chek cause Boss choose Me over her.
Today whole day I be food runner.
At night around 7 plus Boss left, cause not much people.
Then I do serving food plus cashier and ordering.
Cashier and ordering Grace also doing.
So most of the time I in kitchen.
Then not much food, I go see the main chef cook.
Then help the other chef put the on top the things.
Those 'decorations on the food'.
Haha, Ah Zhang told the new chef to guess how old am I.
Lol, all when know I 15 years old, they all shock.
Ah Zhang go pull my apron the string, then drop.
But lucky not all the way, if not so paiseh.
Hahaa, at night cause Shao Xiong not here, I do the chillies.
The ones on the tables.
Sambal chilli, green chilli, soya sauce.
Then Grace do closing.
Suddenly recalled Monday.
I do closing with Shao Xiong, cause Grace Off day.
We do until everybody left.
Only left Uncle tan inside kitchen washing plates.
Outside in the restaurant all the light close liao.
So scary.
Then the stupid computer keep cannpt close.
We figure out so long then finally shut down.
The card thing we find the switch also find so long.
Haha, lucky tomorrow Shao Xiong got go work, if not I need to do chilli.
I don't like doing chilli sia.
So oily the sambal chilli.
Anyway, tomorrow working 11 - 10.
Friday working 12 - 9.
Saturday and Sunday working 12 - 4 only.
=D 4 hours only leh!
Hahaa, then Sunday will be my last day of work.
Then School REOPEN!
AHHHHHHHH!

No comments: