Monday, June 15, 2009

Went for band today.
After band played Basketball with Mrpan, Songtat, Yahdiman, Brandon, Khaliun, Jeremy and Sharon.
Songtat, me, Sharon and khaliun one group.
Haha, end up 11-10, we win. =)
Songtat damm good in basketball ley.
Mrpan jumped alot times for nothing. HAHA!
Sharon say boring, cause she nvr really did touch the ball much.
Khaliun play until face red red.
And Yahdiman is rough.
Okay, enough of basketball.
Haha, I also long time never play ler.

Going work tmr.
Fullday.
Gonna be tired.
And this repeats for Wednesday and Thursday.
And I guess, this is the only way to stop thinking about you.
Ohno! I haven start any of my homework yet.
And I don't know when I'm gonna have time for it.

School holiday is going to be over soon.
13days left until school reopens.
Ahhhh!

No comments: