Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Went to school early today with Shermeen, planned to do our maths homework, but end up, we didn't.
I changed bag, then when I and Shermeen walk in the classroom, Yu Sheng, Tommy that group inside there sitting, then look at us.
Then suddenly they say together "I Love Me".
LOL! It was the words on my bag.
Hahaha, they still say together, so paiseh sia me.
First lesson was mother tongue.
While waiting for Mr Ang to come, I slept in the classroom.
Then when Shermeen woke me up, I xia dao.
I really is sleep liao, I even had a dream.
Hahaha!
MT inside the Lab, then we use the internet.
We are suppose to go OMY, but we went STOMP instead.
Cause OMY laggy.
Then I saw YS playing a typing game.
I don't dare ask him whats the URL.
Heeheee, then shermeen ask for me.
Then he came and help me go in.
Shermeen then copied the Url to go in play the game too.
It was fun at first, but slowly abit boring liao.
Today no P.E.
Mr Sayadi show us presentation.
CME we do journal.
Recess then its maths.
Heh heh, haven complete.
Tommy made Wen Siew laughed so much today.
HAHA! Tommy crazy then make WS crazy too.
T + WS = crazy people.
=x
Just kidding laaaaaa~
After school lunch @ TM with Shermeen and WenSiew.

No comments: