Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reach workplace at 10.30am.
Cara was there, plus all the chefs inside.
Shao Xiong is LATE!
Lol! Still ask me don't late, end up ownself late.
Then the phone rang, I pick up.
Its Shao Xiong, he say he just woke up, then ask if boss come already or not.
Hahah, then he cab down to Paragon.
Kinda fast.
Seng Kang cab down to Paragon got so fast one meh.
He must have teleported there.
...
Kay, nonsense. -.-
Boss came, after a few minutes, Shao Xiong came.
Morning I do serving food.
Shao Xiong take care outside.
Means he take order and host at the same time.
Plus clearing table.
Haha, then when going 1pm, he say he realise his the only one clearing the tables.
Even the inside ones.
End up is because Carol suppose to come at 1pm, but she late.
Haha, I do serving food damm relax.
Not as stress as cashier.
Just serve serve serve, boss won't ask me to do setting or customer's enquiries.
Boss and Ah Zhang say today serve food very fast.
Heehee =D
Had break @ 3pm.
Shao Xiong @ 3.30pm.
Carol @ 4.30.
I came back, then Boss left.
I do all the orderings and cashier.
Then Shao Xiong came back.
Since 4.30pm until 7pm, we two were standing there talking talking.
And we EARN SALARY!
Haha, but got a few customers lah.
More than 10 but less than 15.
The sales for that period only $300.
At night also not so much people.
Jojo came, so he do serving food.
Esther came, so she do inside cashier and Carol do clearing inside.
I and Shao Xiong take care outside.
We both do ordering and clearing.
Haha. Fen1 Gong1 He2 Zuo4.
Tmr starting work @ 11am.
Shao Xiong ask me 10.30am go work.
LOL, I then don't want neh.
Must wake up half an hour ealier.
I want to sleep!
=p

No comments: