Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last night grace sms me @ 1.44AM, ask me to go work 11am today.
So late lor, I already sleeping soundly on my bed ler.
Then this morning suddenly woke up to read msg.
Was around 7am, then saw the msg, sian diao.
Cause have to wake up 1 hour earlier.
Reach work place, only got Shao Xiong Grace and me.
And the kitchen der people.
LOL, morning alot people.
All the bills come in one go.
I was like damm siao siao already.
Then still need go give the bill, then come back press press press, then go give the customer.
Its like never ending.
Then still got one customer give me $100, I press until $1000.
Too much zero.
LOL!, nevermind, got calculator.
Hahhaa, Jojo do serving food, Saw and Shaoxiong do host and clearing outside.
Carol do clearing inside, Grace do drinks.
When she busy, I help her make her drinks, when I busy, she helpe me make my bills.
Today Shao xiong's two friends come find him.
Then Shao Xiong was on break, inside the kitchen, boss thought he left ler.
After the two friends left, boss ask grace quickly call Shaoxiong.
Ask shao xiong to careful, cause the two guys like want to find him problem.
End up Shao Xiong still inside kitchen.
LOL!, Then after my break I come back.
His one friend come, ask grace to let Shao xiong excuse for awhile.
Say what life and death problem.
Then Grace keep saying no, Shao Xiong end up go to the guy then scold him in chinese say "she say no liao you still down here do what".
Aiyah, something like this, he say something abit different der, hard to transelate.
Fierce sia.
Gangster seh, got tattoo somemore.
But this gangster shao xiong is good der.
Smile smile smile der.
Hahaha, cute neh. =p
At night not so siao like morning.
Still can manage my cashier.
After work, "mother" got cook fried rice for part timers, beehoom for full timers.
Then Grace and me half half.
I give her half of my rice, she givve me half of her beehoon.
Haha, yummy~
Kay lah, I yawnning already.
I want sleep ler.
Bye people.

No comments: