Thursday, June 25, 2009

Work 11 - 10 today.
Reached around 10.45am, haha, too early.
Then only got Shao Xiong and Grace there, so helped them do opening.
This few days I always to food runner, cause this few days I'm the only part timer.
Don't have Saw and Jojo, the usual food runner.
Carol everytime steal Shao Xiong's order outside, the order liao nevermind, still never put setting (Chopsticks all that).
Everytime food come, no utensils, Shao Xiong keep faster go do setting.
Somemore hor, Carol take order so slow, click the thing also so slow.
Everytime purposely act busy, then make Shao Xiong do all the clearing.
Then Boss ask her come in kitchen help me, cause that time got alot food.
Then when no food liao she still come in take the food, make me nothing to do.
She food runner or I food runner? Wth, go clear your table lah Carol!
Somemore come help equals extra trouble, forget this forget that.
You serve one table come back, I already serve 3 tables liao.
Roar, I so wanna box her.
But I'm too kind to do that to her. =)
At night same thing.
Then when closing, Shao Xiong do Chilli, I do outside everything.
Carol left already at 9pm.
Yi Di do inside the clearing.
Then the Uncle Tan purposely wash the Chopsticks last, so that we have to wait for him.
He thought he very clever.
But little did he know, me and Shao Xiong when he go throw rubbish, we go wash the chopsticks and spoons all that, leaving his plates there.
Then we wipe all that then we go liao.
He clever, we more clever lor.
Then Grace and Ah Zhang left first, I and Shao Xiong still inside, changing.
Awhile then walk out of paragon with SX.
Thought Grace and Ah Zhang go liao, end up we saw them along the way to MRT.
They walk slowly, cause waiting for us.
Haha, so good.
Today Shao Xiong never stop at Douby Ghaut and go Seng Kang.
He took green line with me, cause he going Aljunied.
Tomorrow working 12 - 9.
Grace say maybe 9, depends.
Ahhhhhh!
_____________________________________-

Eine kleine Nachtmusik

Currently SCB is also learing this piece.
If we could play like them, Mr Pan would be so happy.
But thats impossible. =(
Cause they is use violins, we is use band instruments. LOL!

CARMEN Prelude

This is so cool.
I'm impressed.

No comments: