Sunday, June 28, 2009

Work today from 12 - 4.
Its my last day of work~
Heh heh.
Sis told me yesterday that she ask saw:
Sis: "Why you like my sis ah?"
Saw: "No, I love her."

LOL!
Abit eeyer lah. ._.
Yesterday he smsed me, and told me that he still remembered when he came MMC to sign up for the part time job, I lent him my pen.
Hahaha, so long ago liao.
I remembered I was doing cashier.
Then he asked me to lend him my pen.
Hahaha!
My sister say "Wah! Like that only then like liao ah."
Yi jian zhong qing. ._.

Anyway, tomorrow SCHOOL REOPENS!
And........... I haven't complete my homework yet. =X
Aiya, never mind one lah.
Aeh hem.
Actually, even if you give me one more week to complete, I can't complete.
Aiyo, who cares about homework?

Heheh, the above paragraph starts with A!
Okay. lame. -.-

No comments: