Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Start work at 11am today.
Reach there got Grace, Shao Xiong and me.
Plus another new girl called Cara.
Or should I say, new auntie. =x
She applied for this job to make drinks only.
So on her first day, she already do drinks.
Grace train her.
She kinda slow, especially when serving.
Tuesday morning very little people.
Then suddenly all come at once, suddenly alot people.
Then suddenly all left together, suddenly the restaurant so empty.
Hahaha, had break at 3pm.
When I come back, Shao Xiong go for his break.
Then I take care outside.
Alone.
Grace teaching Cara, Jojo serve food.
Then I do host, take order, cashiering all together.
Lol, After Shao Xiong came back, jojo wen for his break.
At 6pm, Saw came.
Boss went home cause not much people, she went home with her sister they all.
Then Shao Xiong and I down there say can relax liao.
Haha, we still go confirm with Grace if she really go home.
At night really like super no people.
Like two or three tables only.
Then suddenly got alot people.
Lol, then mother ask Grace if need call boos come back or not, Grace say no need, we can manage.
Haha, lucky. =x
Even if call her come, the queue alreay no more liao.
Today close quite early.
Around 10pm, we do finish ler.
Shao Xiong and I waited for Grace to count finish the money.
Walk to MRT with Sao Xiong, Grace and Ah Zhang.
Then Grace want eat ice cream.
Ah Zhang treat, including all of us too.
Then we go choose the most expensive icecream.
Hehheh.
Eat finish then we go in MRT.
Reach Shao Xiong's stop, before he alight, he say "Don't be late tomorrow hor".
HAHA! He scared to be alone with Boss tmr morning.
Cause Grace off, so Boss tmr coming early.
Then he and Boss alone.
So he ask Grace ask me 10.30am ask me go pei him.
Haha, he say he and boss alone very sian one leh.
So tomorrow I start work @ 10.30am.
Ahhhhhh~
Need wake up earlier. =(
Kay, I go sleep ler.

Moving on is simple.
Its what you left behind that makes it so difficult.

No comments: