Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Went to school with Shermeen today again.
Haha, before recess, Shermeen sit with me, then after recess she don't want me liao.
Go sit at Wen Siew there. =(
Make me so bored down there.
During english class, need do group work.
Group is turn behind one mah, end up I with Yusheng, tommy and inwe.
Then Tommy and Yusheng wrote crap on the paper, then Inwe was like rawrr!!
Hahaha, then take new paper, Inwe keep stopping them from writing nonsence.
So funny.
YS pulled off my shoes, then don't want return me.
Make me got only one shoe. =(
Too bad I can't do the same to him, cause he wearing the Ncc boots.
Cannot take out easily der.
Rawrrr! No fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, Click that small square below if you are feeling sleepy now.
I bet after you click that small square, you WILL be awake.
.

No comments: