Friday, July 24, 2009

Woke up early today just for Yu Sheng.
Cause we meet @ 6am early in the morning go school together.
This morning big rain!
But lucky got shelter all the way. =)
Walk over to 358 bus stop, then saw him there waiting ler.
Wait awhile bus jiu come liao.
The bus so empty, only got us and 1 or 2 infront.
I guess because its soooooo early.
Lucky got Yu Sheng der BIG BIG jacket, if not I sure kena flu der.
Cause last night sleep aircon, morning raining. ._.
But hor, now end up is he kena flu.
Awww, get well soon~
Reach school around 6.30am.
Walked to the canteen, saw Tommy and Darren there.
They two forever SUPER EARLY reach school der.
Sit there, then they eat breakfast.
Then go up classroom, they play cards, I down there sleep.
Waiting for Shermeen come school, cause her daddy fetch her to school.
Morning start lessons with ENGLISH.
And we ended english lesson with Shermeen, Yu Sheng, Tommy and me sleeping there until mrs koh comes in.
She call us to wake up.
LOL, we still just nice sit at the corner together.
Then we went AVA room, watch the Mercy thingy.
Watch finish then go back class for CME.
D&T was theory today.
Recess then is three periods maths.
I pass my Angle properties of Circle but fail my Trigonometry.
Haha, as expected.
Cause I know nothing about Trigonometry.
Need find people teach me ler.
Then those pass the paper der can take one lollipop.
Lol, alot people go steal Mrs Ding der lollipops.
Hahah, they eat in class.
School ended then go for BAND.
Band was boring today.
Nothing much.
Never take attendance also. =x
Heh heh, don't care la.
Also never give me attendance file.
But anyway, I got the temperature list, I can mark attendance from there.
And....
2 more days to MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: