Friday, July 03, 2009

Woke up @ 6.10am today. =x
Cus alarm rang I click then go back sleep.
HAHA!
Today first peroid is English.
Go computer lab do the group work.
The article thingy.
The Panda News! Hahahaha!
We are suppose to type out in microsoft word then print out as an article.
Tommy and Yusheng in their jubeat world, Inwe I don't know what he doing.
Lol, then I type type type, so little only.
End up anyhow copy paste till 1 page.
Haha, YS took my hair clip, make me have to hold on to my hair for so long.
He die die don't want return.
Ask Tommy help also no use. =(
Then I borrowed hair tie from Azzyati.
Lucky she got extra.
Then YS also took my comb, without me knowing how he took it.
When leaving, I took his pen, cause he don't want return, then he took my pencilbox.
Cme lesson, then recess.
Maths lesson Shermeen and wensiew sit behind me.
Shermeen der clip also kena taken by YS.
End of school then he return us.
Then pei-ed Shermeen and Sharon at canteen do their Amaths.
2 plus then take bus go home, Shermeen and Wen siew go WS.
Sharon and I good girl, go home. =D

I shouldnt have seen it, so I wouldnt have lost that trust.

No comments: