Friday, July 31, 2009

Heehee, sorry yesterday didn't blog. =x
And Yoohoo! Blogger is working normally now.
Can upload photos all that ler. =)

Last night my mum really confiscated totally my handphone ler.
Cause I she found out I secretly bring handphone to school. =p
Heh~
Last time confiscate is cannot bring to school, cause I need my handphone alarm to wake up, so she didn't keep it away.
Then last night when she took away my phone, she said "Tomorrow you can't wake up, you problem."
Hmmph! SO BAD! =(
Make me have to find so many clock to make alarm clock to wake up.
Scared I today can't wake up.
But lucky I woke up. =)

Morning meet Yusheng, was late for 5mins.
Heheh, I still stroll to the bus stop. =x
Then took 358 to school.
Joel also on the bus.
So when reach school bus stop, he also came along with us to go wait for Shermeen at the west plaza bus stop.
Walk until there, then Shermeen send message come say she still waiting for bus.
Ask us to go school first.
So we walk back to school again.
Haha, morning excercise. ^^v

First lesson was English Language.
Mrs Swee gave us this title 'Saying Goodbye', then ask us to create a mind map out of that two words.
Shermeen, Tommy, Yusheng come to my table do.
Haha, then write alot of things.
Mrs Swee ask us to go board write down the main tracks.
Got alot laa.
And then continue on with the main tracks.
After that she ask us form into groups of four and choose on main track and write a short story?
I think.
I not really sure, I nvr hear properly.
We end up also never do. =x

CME lesson watch some National Day video.
Then its Dnt.
BORING.
But at least today got some Hands-on activities.
Do the light circuit.
So troublesome, primary school during science do der that one more simple lor.

Recess that was Mathematics.
Mrs Ding never come again! =D
That relieve teacher take us again.
Very goood der teacher. =)
Tommy, Yusheng, Shermeen, Darryl and I sit together.
Then don't know why play dao Tommy and Yusheng draw on each other hands.
End up their shorts got marker, and red ink.
Hahahahah!
Then Shermeen piak Yusheng face, then piak until the eye also.
Awww~
His face red red der.
Then Yusheng want make Shermeen worry, then put his head on the table.
Hahah, end up he fall asleep.

After school had BAND.
Ohya, before band, Yusheng sms Shermeen ask her tell me he coming fetch me after my band, ask me what time end band.
I not very sure what time end band, cause everytime different time der.
So I said around 5.30pm or 6.00pm.
After the National Day rehearsal which ended at 6.00pm, we went back band room.
Then around 6.30pm then come out.
I borrowed Khaliun's handphone to sms Yusheng while they were having meeting with the SLs.
Actually wanted to wait for them to come out, but very long, so I went to the bus stop look for Yusheng first, he wait for me VERY LONG ler.
Sorry Yusheng. =x
Tommy also there, haha, he just now sent his Ahling(: go home~
Waited for Khaliun at the bus stop, then return her phone, and then took 358 bus.
Tommy go White Sands first while Yusheng send me home. =)
When reach home already around 7.30pm ler. =x

Mum ask why so late.
Haha, diao.
Then eat dinner, then iron uniform then ONLINE! =D

This few days my hair soft soft der~
I like!!! ^^ v

No comments: