Sunday, July 05, 2009

I woke up @ 1.50pm today. =x
Heh heh, I slept for 11 hours!
Last night watched alot videos of NichKhun and some korean songs.
NichKhun's English very very very goooooooood~
He can speak Thai too.
Waah, he knows 3 languages, Thai, English and Korean.
Haha, he grew up in the States and is half Thai and Chinese.
He is not Korean!
These are two english songs that he sang.
I like this one the best.

Don't Wanna Try [Orginal Singer - Frankie J]



NichKhun can play the Piano!
So do Luo Zhi Xiang. Heehee. ^^v

This is another english song sang by him.

Back at One.



From Lisa's blog, I came to know this song called Gee.
Its is originally sang by SNSD (Girls Generation).



Then 2PM, 2AM, SHINee and SUJU came out as "Boys Generation" and sang the song Gee.



These few days my computer so lag.
I even have to close Window Messanger in order to make the internet move faster.
I think I need to ask my daddy to reformat my whole computer.
So I guess it will be faster than now.
Cause won't have all those rubbish.
But then I can't continue using the old Window Live Messanger. =(
Have to use the new one.
Boo hoo hoo!
I don't like the new one!!

No comments: