Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Combined Science Common Test TODAY.
Well, usually Chemistry is better.
Usually. Cause last time chemistry only got the Atomic Structure and the Chemical Bonding.
Then now got the Calvin Lim teach der new topic, Acids, Akalis and bases thingy.
Alot of us don't know what he teaching.
Then the Chemistry paper today got 9 marks is about the chemical equations, word equations der.
I LEAVE BLANK.
9marks gone straight away.
Cause I have no idea what to write.
Heehee~ =p
Physics paper easier.
Okay, first time I think physics easier.
But those formula der I anyhow do.
I forget all the formula.

My class got alot people falling sick lor.
Yesterday got 8 people MC/sick.
Then never come school.
Our class 30 people only, then minus this 8 people become 22 people nia.
So small, then so many empty chairs and tables.
Hahhaa, so messy and rubbishy der class.

These few days took 358 bus to school, cause meet Yusheng mah.
Long time never early early leave house to go school ler.
Haha, this shows I getting lazier and lazier ler.
Last time around 6.30am jiu reach school ler, now is like 7am then reach school lor.
Sleep half an hour more.
Heh heh. =x

Anyway, Blogger is retarded.
The posting thing @ HTML format make me cannot upload photos through blogger lor.
Need upload to photobucket, then need resize somemore.
So troublesomeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments: