Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Five more days to my birthday! ^^v

Hehe, today morning in school reading period, Tommy keep kena caught sleeping, then I beside him also sleeping but nvr kena caught. =p
Mother Tongue was first lesson.
Mr Ang show us a show about Opera der.
Sian, then was P.E.
Some of the guys go play bball, then the girls play Badminton.
Then got the Volleyball that high high der net.
We play badminton there, then end up, Me, Shermeen, Wensiew, Darryl and Sean play Volleyball.
Haha, starting cannot hit the ball over the net, so difficult.
But after a few more tries can liao.
Teacher, Darryl and I vs Sean, Wensiew and Shermeen.
Haha, Shermeen officially declared that she cannot play any ball der games, cause keep aim wrong or miss the ball.
Haha, watch her trying to hit the ball damm funny.
Like watching cartoon sia. =x
The Volleyball like powdery powdery der.
Play until my hand there red red, Darryl der more red lor.
Lol, then when pe going end, the malay guys ans Yusheng join in.
Then Wen Siew and I end up standing there watch them play.
Haha, CME lesson go com lab do the Ndp Reflection.
After recess was Mathematics.
I nvr do homework.
Hehe, then Mrs ding walk around, then she scold behind me der Shermeen, cause she nvr do.
Then when Mrs Ding check mine, my page was on the previous question which go through already the previous lesson.
She nvr scold, she thought I got do.
Heh heh. >.<
Then need hand up the worksheet, Shermeen and I nvr complete, but just hand up.
Haha, after Maths was Chemistry.
Went to the lab for experiment.
The chemical smell liao, me and Yue Yi nose pain.
Then I Ha-Choo and running nose.
Thanks Yusheng for tissue. =)
The chemical boil liao then left the crystals.
We scrap off the crystals from the evaporating dish then put in a plastic and attach to out worksheet.
Blue colour der, so nice.
Social Studies just those worksheet, boring~
Planning time Mrskoh show us a video about ASEAN.
Like cartoon like that lor, so lame der.
After school went White Sands for Lunch together with Wen Siew, Shermeen and Sharon.
After that I need go Ahma house, need take MRT till commonwealth.
They pei me take MRT until Tampines they jiu alight.
Then I continue MRT-ing.
I damm sleeping, sleep in MRT until CityHall there then wake up. =x
Reach Ahma house then go bathe.
Take care the troublesome baby, then go dinner.
Jiu cab home liao.

No comments: