Saturday, July 18, 2009

Went for the Hello Campaign today. =)
Early in the morning, walked over to Yue Yi's house.
Went 7eleven, then shun bian bought the MrMenLittleMiss CAPSULES.


I got the Mr.Nosey and Mr.Greedy.

Yue Yi got the Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr.Happy.
I WANT MR BUMP!!

Then took bus to White Sands to meet the rest.
Took MRT to Tampines then change to bus 31.
Take bus kinda slow, MRT faster.
So in the end, we were late.
But late nvm der. =x
Reach there, then the organiser bring us to our leaders.
At first was Sabrina, then Violet take over.
Actually not take over lah, is like join in, so we got 2 leaders.
Haha, starting was abit ._. when we say HELLO to people there.
Plus we all not really as loud as the leaders lah.
So paiseh lor, saying HELLO to strangers.
We need to find some people who are interested to be a Hello Ambassador.
Then get them to write down their particulars down.
Haha, I only gotten 4.
Lunch was KFC, they provide.
Then continue the thing till 3pm.
Shermeen stayed with Wen Siew until 7pm, Yue Yi and I left.
Took MRT back with Yue Yi.
Then went White Sands.
Saw Tommy @ arcade.
At first he didn't saw us, too busy looking at JUBEAT.
Then we stand there look at one malay guy play DDR, quite pro.
Lol, then Tommy saw us.
He ask me go in, then he ask me about the Hello Campaign thing.
When he talking to me, he standing on a platform, then I was on the floor.
Normally he already taller than me liao, still stand on the platform.
I feel soooooooo short sia.
Lucky Ben not there, if not I will feel like a dwaft.
Okay lah, not so exaggerating.
So many people crowd around one jubeat. -.-
Yu Sheng say cause got competition. @_@
Hang around until 5pm, then went home.
Yue Yi blanja-ed me WEN SIEW BAO.
Opps, should be CHAR SIEW BAO. =x
Heehee ^^v.
And she also treat me bubble tea.
Thanks yy! =)
Tomorrow going for this Hello Campaign again.
Meeting YS, T, S, WS tmr.
This time, Sher and I say TAKE MRT!
Hahahahhahahha!

No comments: