Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Heehee, I'm finally 15 years old!
Went out with Yusheng, Tommy and Shermeen today. =)
Meet 12 o'clock @ White Sands.
I wait for them @ at entrance.
Then Yu Sheng came, bring me go up arcade.
Awhile Tommy and Shermeen jiu come ler.
We play awhile jubeat and the drum thingy.
Hahaa, until 1.30pm we left whitesands for Pasir Ris Park!
Reach there, Shermeen and Tommy ordered Hokkien Mee.
But it turn out not the hokkien mee that Shermeen wanted.
LOL, but nevermind, we still eat anyway.
Yu Sheng bo eat.
Say not hungry, lol, then he buy Water Chestnut drink.
Tommy say look like MUD.
LOL!!
After that we jiu go rent bikes.
Two Couple bikes.
Tommy and Shermeen one bike, Yusheng and me one bike.
Rent for 2 hours.
Haha, Shermeen and I behind, our leg is just following the pedal turn.
Tommy and Yusheng is doing all the cycling. =x
Hehe.
Then we stop at the playground.
Play swing and other things.
And then continue cycling.
Thirsty then buy drink.
Then we swop, I and Tommy, Shermeen and Yusheng.
Hahaha, Shermeen and I concluded the differences.
Tommy's bike more stable but Yusheng turning more smooth.
Hahhaa, I think Yusheng is better at starting the bicycle.
I think its cause the bike differences.
Tommy's bike I think the pedal tighter, cycle faster.
Yusheng one the pedal loose, so when cycle, need cycle more.
Lol, what am I talking. -.-
We then stop at the beach, sit awhile then continue cycling.
We swop back.
Hahahaa, ohya, then my slipper broke.
THANKS YUSHENG FOR LENDING ME HIS SLIPPER AND ENDED UP WALKING BAREFOOTED ON THE HOT AND ROUGH FLOOR.
Heh heh, must put big big.
I like so bad. =p
Then he cycle barefooted also.
But hor, when we took bus go back white sands, his foot still clean one ley.
Don't know why.
Magic~
Hahah, ohya, and Tommy leg alot place bleed.
Cause of the bicycle I think.
And!!! Plasters can't stick on Tommy's leg!
Hahhaaha, when go back white sands, meet khaliun awhile.
She waiting for her boy to send her home~
Hahah, hope both of them last long! =)
Then we go in white sands.
Find shoes.
Find for very long, made Tommy and Yu Sheng wait so long. =x
Heh heh, Yusheng and Shermeen paid for the slippers. =)
Thank youuuuuuuu~
We went down basement buy thing, then we go bus stop wait for bus.
My bus 359 came first, so I took the bus.
Then around 1 stop to my house bus stop, received a call from shermeen.
She ask whether I got saw Yu Sheng or not.
I say no, then I ask why.
She say just now Tommy say why never send me home, then he jiu run after my bus.
Then they cannot contact him.
I hear liao so shock.
So I smsed Yusheng, then he called ask where am I.
Lol, he ask me wait for him 5mins at my bus stop.
Wait wait wait, then I saw him running come.
Awwww~
Touching lehh.
So gan dong. @_@
Heehee, first time got guy run after me.
He run from white sands till my bus stop ley.
SO FARRRRRRR!
He run soooo fast.
He all sweating lerr.
And he running out of breath also.
Then he walked me home. =)
So sweeeeet of him. ^^v
He say he nvr run all out to chase someone before.
And all in his head was to get to me asap, in case I get hurt.
Heheh, so sweet, no wonder today keep got so many ants go bite him.
Anyway~
Reach home, celebrate with family!
Then open presents.
Thanks youuuuuuuuu!
Love them so muchhh~
Shall upload the Photos next time.
Photos all with Tommy. =)

And THANKS

Yu Sheng
Wen Siew
Hamkah
Darryl
Khaliun
Song Tat
Ben
Jian Ming
Putri
Tommy
Esther
Lisa
Yue Yi
Sharon
Shermeen
Wei Jun
Shao Xiong
Saw
Ling Han
Xinni
Wei Siong
Han Bin
Michelle
Brandon
Kelvin
Zavier

for the birthday wishes. =)





[You don't need anyone's approval to love someone.
So why bother what other people think?]

No comments: