Friday, July 10, 2009

After school, Shermeen and Sharon went to my house to do our chinese project.
We actually wanted to do the 'Band Games Day' thingy, but due to the stupid H1N1, the games day is postponed.
So we had no chioce but to do 'Sec3 camp'.
The photos and videos are kinda boring.
After awhile, Wen Siew came too, cause after this Shermeen and Wen Siew going out.
And I realise, WEN SIEW TALKS VERY LOUD.
I down there so unhyper while the three of them like hyper hyper der.
Shermeen helps with the selection of songs, while I make the video, add the pictures all that.
Sharon is in charge of doing the subtitles, so actually today she come also no use.
Planned to make finish the video then ask Sharon find words to write, then she add inside the video.
Then I do abit of editing jiu okay ler.
Now just finish Day 1, then they all jiu leave ler.
So I trying to complete the rest by tonight.
Hopefully through the weekends, can send to Sharon for subtitles and I'll do editing and hand up to Mr Ang on Monday.
Ahhhhh, so stress to make a video. =(

Anyway, due to overshoting my handphone bill for alot of months continuesly, Mum confiscated my handphone. T_T
For 1month.
Plus I have to pay back the overshots too.
Need save money ler.
Luckily, I depend on my handphone for alarm, thus, Mums gives back to me at night when I sleep and I have to return in the morning when I wake up for school.
At least can sms before sleep.
And when wake up.
Heh heh. ^^v
But weekends I can't see my handphone!!!
Cause no need wake up on time the next day.
Boohoohoo.

No comments: