Thursday, July 23, 2009

Have lunch @ Superdog with Tommy, Darryl, Darren, Yu Sheng, Shermeen and Wensiew today after school.
YuSheng didn't eat, he went home first, then we give him 1 hour, 1 hour later must reach Tommy's house.
Cause Tommy, Shermeen and I want to project mahh.
Lol, end up really exactly 4pm reach. =)
Then Shermeen and Yu Sheng send Wensiew go bus stop, cause she need go school.
Left me and Tommy, Tommy go bathe.
I play the computer.
Tommy bathe damm fast. @_@
Awhile Yu Sheng and Shermeen came back.
Shermeen sleepy, jiu go sleep at Tommy's bed.
Then Yusheng don't know disappear somewhere in the house.
Me and Tommy at the computer there type type type.
Actually is Tommy type lah, I down there hug the 'BIG BIG HEART' and give comments.
Hahaha! Awhile Yu Sheng appear.
LOl, like 'BLING' he disappear, 'BLING' he appear.
Then Tommy jiu ask me continue typing.
Type type type, Shermeen jiu wake up ler, then Yusheng and Tommy go in the room.
Shermeen pei me.
Then like in the room got no sound.
So we go see, LOL!!
They both fall asleep.
Yu Sheng on the bed, Tommy on the matress on the floor.
They both sleep damm cute sia.
Took photo. =x
But I won't upload to blog der.
Later they BOX MEEE!
Heh heh.
Around 5.45pm, I went in to wake them up.
Cause I 6pm need go home.
But both sleep until very shuang.
So don't disturb them.
Sit on the floor look at them sleep.
LOL, then yusheng suddenly open eyes, then saw me.
Tommy actually also wake up ler, but just lying on the matress.
Then Yusheng roll roll roll, roll until drop on the floor.
Lucky got matress and Tommy is on the another side.
If fall on top of Tommy, Tommy sure screammmmmmm der.
Hahaha, then around 6.15pm we leave Tommy house.
Actually they want go jubeat der, then they want walk to whitesands.
But I need go home mah, so they pei me walk home.
Heehee, Xie xie!

Blogger posting is having a problem.
And its not only me.
Lucky ahh.
I thought is my computer got problem.

No comments: