Friday, June 04, 2010

I am very lazy to blog today.
There are lots of thoughts in my head but I'm too lazy to re-arrange them and put them in words over here. :/
Today, yeah, erm, I, err, then........
Hahaha, Just kidding. (:

Alright, firstly, I brought Rat Rat to school today!
He's too cute to be left at home.
I stuffed him into my pocket. ^-^
To school with Yu Sheng.
Reached school then we took the lift up to the 4th floor.
Went in classroom and waited for school to start.
First lesson was Mathematics.
Many people were late.
Much more worser than the previous days.
After an hour, its Physics lesson.
Actually Mr Lim wanted to bring us to the science lab.
But we disappointed him by not doing homework.
Whole class, 100% never do.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahha.
Not even one person did.
And so, he angry, don't want bring us go.
LOL, it doesn't matter anyway.
Then it was recess time.
This time, we didn't want to eat the food from the first stall.
So we tried the Chicken Rice Special at the fifth stall.
In the end, it tasted not bad. (:
Then I went for my D&T and he went for his F&N.
Today during D&T, I did quite a few things.
Melted the long long acrylic piece in the Convection Oven with the help of the Instructor and Mrs Koh.
We tried three times, we then got the acrylic to follow the shape of the former.
Left the acrylic to cool and then I continued to file the rest of my acrylic.
File file file and the sand sand sand and then wax wax wax.
TADA! *Shing shing!* Shiny shiny.
Then helped Shermeen with her Blow Moulding of her three acrylic.
The yellow one look like egg yolk in the end!
Heeheeheee. So cute!
After all that, I then started doing the back part of the product.
Outline then took to the Band Saw to cut!
Dust all over me. ):
Did alot of other adjustments because the shape not smooth.
Still, lots of dust!
And spent alot of time filing and sanding.
Finally done, it was like 3pm already.
Went outside the workshop and helped Wen Siew with her Hammer and the thingy.
LOL, Knock until want die, the screw still dunwan go in.
I even knocked until my own fingers a few times.
Finally, the instructor came to help.
He did it easily.
Like knock two times, then go in liao. ._.
After that did the wood filler.
Left the workshop around 4:15pm.
Walked to the bus stop with Shermeen,
We bought Curry Puffs because we skipped lunch and was super hungry.
I bought one for myself, and one each for Daddy and Mummy. (:
After which, went to the bus stop, Shermeen waited for the bus with me.
Awhile my bus come liao, then she go her bus stop, I take my bus.
Reached home around 5pm.
So tired when reached home!

Tomorrow is a Saturday.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA!
I can sleep until late late!
Happy happy happy happy happy! :D

No comments: