Monday, June 07, 2010

Today was a school day again. (:
Mathematics and then Physics.
Then all the way D&T already,
Today, I filed the base and the dividers.
Then I attached the Curve part with the back and the base.
Now have the basic look already.
Left the Storage part.
Heehee.
Today helped Wen Siew paint her Wood too.
So fun. Heehee.
Oh, and LUNCH.
Yes Lunch.
Ate Nasi Ayam and added one Seaweed chicken.
Omg, the seaweed chicken was super yummy as it was HOT! :D
Never eat until so hot de before ley!
SUPER NICE TO EAT. :D :D :D
Heehee. Oh and, Band having their first day of Band Camp today.
Seems boring. :X
Their lunchtime also like ._. one.
NO FUN.
I remembered how fun was the last band camp.
After school, Yu Sheng came and fetch me home. (:
Thank you Eng Yu Sheng for your MASSAGE!
My fei rou. Hahahaha! :X
And although the rubbing of my blue black was SUPER itchy/painful, I still appreciate that. (:
Anyway, tomorrow no D&T.
So end school around 10am.
So early!
Heehee. :D
Alright, shall end here!
Good night readers! ^-^

No comments: