Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Yu Sheng surprised me with a few hot seaweed chicken this morning.
He went down to the canteen to buy it for me while I was in the classroom talking to Shermeen.
He actually take it to mind about me writing on my blog that I like the hot hot seaweed chicken I ate that day.
Thank you Yu Sheng! :D

Mathematics was just doing some work.
Chemistry was full of alien profound words.
D&T was tiring and full of dust.

Filed, Sanded, Sawed, Melted, Shaped, Buffered, and many more.
Helped Wen Siew to paint her base coat of her CD Rack.

Reached home, all worn out and tired.
Greeted by a slashing spiteful bunch of scoldings from Mum.

She says why do I spend so much time doing my D&T work.
She said that I've been doing it for the past few days and I haven't finish making?
What does she think I'm making.
I'm making a cupboard, not a card. -.-
She asks why do I have to go for D&T again tomorrow.
Tomorrow last day of intensive already, why still need go.
Doesn't she get the point that I'm not done with my product?

And seriously, I don't mean that apology i said to her.
It was just a verbal word without a meaning that I have to say to her after all the scoldings.
Yes, I admit, I've told her thousands of lies for this 16 years of my life.
She have thousands of rights to not trust me.
But she don't have the rights to put me a death penalty without even knowing the truth.
Even murderers have the chance to speak, before given the death penalty.
But what about me? No. No chance.
She say that I can speak nicely to her and explain.
Haha, that's what she says.
When in the situation, I don't even have a right to speak.
Whatever I say, she don't want to believe, or listen.
Say what its just excuses.
Whats the point of explaining now?

I said, If she don't believe that I'm really staying in school doing my D&T work, she can call the teacher and verify.
What did she said back at me?
She say I don't need to tell her what to do, she know how to call by herself without me reminding.
Wth.

They say Mothers are the ones who cares about you the most, no matter what.
But that doesn't seem to be the case for me.
Shall not say about the scoldings and all.


A simple example.
When I'm sick, she don't bother checking my temperature, or bring me to the doctor.
Not say bring me, even just asking me she also won't.

On the other hand, when I tell my father that I'm sick, he would automatically get worried and check my temperature for me.
Ask me to visit the doctor, or even get some medicine for me.
When I'm recovering, he would ask if I'm feeling better.

Whenever my father asked me to visit the doctor, Mum would say things like, its just a minor illness, go see doctor for what.
If she doesn't want to care, she don't need to stop people from caring me.

Another example.
Recently, my LG phone drowned in the water and spoiled right?
What my Father did was to search high and low for a spare phone for me.
Did my mother even cared? NO.
What worse was when my father was looking for a spare phone for me, she say What for find spare phone for me, just let me have no phone, best.


She don't see the things I do for her.
All she see are the things I didn't do.

She always curse the worse out of me.
Saying things like I will become what what what next time.
I don't need a curse from my mother.

I always envy those people who have a mother that would care for them.
Instead of ordering people around, treating themselves as the queen.

One more thing, when I'm angry at her, she doesn't allow me to show it.
I have to keep it all inside me, and even pretend to be happy.
That's the worse thing ever.
Not being able to show my feelings.
Especially when angry.

When she scolds, she doesn't care if you are in a public place or where ever.
She just raises her voice and scold as she likes, disgracing us for all she like.

I really hope for some peace from her.
I wonder when will she care like a real mother.
I guess, never will it happen.

No comments: