Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reason for skipping yesterday's update: I got to rush 3 English Summaries!
No time to blog lah~
Heeheeheee.
School re-open was yesterday.
Second day of school is today.
Both days I got trouble of waking up in the morning.
Not enough sleep leh. ):

Anyway, today, after school, I PURPOSELY made Yu Sheng embarrassed.
Along the way to the bus stop, I kept playing with Baby*.
I made Baby "talk" to him and play with him.
He had to entertain it as well!
Then people walking by keep looking.
Muahahaha, he XIA SUAY.
But I don't care!
I even made him hold Baby's hand while I hold Baby's another hand and then walked to the bus stop.
While waiting for the bus and he was talking to his friend, I stuffed Baby* in his bag but the head pop out.
HAHAHAHA. :D

*Baby.


-----------------------------------------

Behind Rat Rat's back..


TADA! GOTCHA!!



Rat rat is super naughty.
He climbed up the light switches and camouflage to the white walls.

No comments: