Wednesday, June 02, 2010

This morning rained heavily.
It was like super heavy.
The very short distance from the bus stop up to the bus, I could get myself drenched.
Up the the bus, so cold.
Finally could get off the bus after a few minutes.
Reached school then took the lift up to the 4th level with Yu Sheng.
Up there, our classroom locked.
Waited for quite long until Mr Ting come open the door.
At 8am sharp, Mr Lim walked in and taught us Physics.
After an hour of lesson, it was D&T lesson all the way.
Took out my Styrofoam former I made the last lesson.
Scotch taped the curved part cause if put in the oven, it will melt.
After which, I had nothing else to do.
So I helped Wen Siew with her CD rack.
Glue the wood together then use the nail and hammer to connect together.
There were a few times while I was hammering, I hammered until my fingers. ):
Around 10:30am then went to eat at canteen together with Shermeen.
Since the actually recess time was over, the canteen was empty.
So nice to eat in peace.
After eating then went back to the D&T block.
I remember the instructor went out don't know go where, haven't come back, then couldn't get our materials.
So all the while until 1pm, helped Wensiew. (:
Finally when the instructor came back, we went to get our materials.
Well, initially I chose a smooth black coloured and a gray coloured transparent acrylic.
But in the end, they didn't have the two colours.
So I took a light green coloured transparent acrylic (not lime green) and a shiny black coloured acrylic.
Also, the initial transparent colour acrylic.
Cut cut slice slice, totally I had 21 pieces of Acrylic.
12 pieces for the inside boxes walls.
3 pieces for the boxes base.
2 pieces for the cover and back.
1 super long piece for the curve top.
1 piece for the base. (:
So heavy.
Carried them back to the D&T block.
Started filing the long long piece of acrylic for my curve part.
It took me so long to file it.
So long ley, now still left last part not done.
Need file, then use sand paper, then use wet sand paper then can.
File until my hand pain.
Was also tired.
Finally D&T ended at 3:30pm.
Bused home and all. (:
Tomorrow just 2hours of Humanities then end school already.
But Shermeen and I staying back for D&T although we don't need to.
Kinda look forward for D&T lessons cause I can make my product. :D

No comments: