Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Today school was only 2 hours!
Maths and Chem.
This morning overslept. LOL!
Today in class I accompany Yu Sheng ley.
See I so good. Right Yu sheng?
Actually sit one hour only ley, end up stay for another hour.
Got reward or not? :P
Heehee.
After school, Yu sheng sent me home.

Awhile later in the afternoon, went out with Parents.
Went to White Sands first.
I went to open a bank account.
Muahaha, I have bank now.
After that too bus 58 over to IKEA there.
On the way in the bus, saw Khaliun!! :D
She went to see see the Band Camp. Hahaha.
After that, went Giant walk abit.
And then proceed to Courts, and the IKEA for dinner.
Oh, and I saw lots of rats semi-similar to Rat Rat.
Why semi similar?
These photos will explain everything.



(p.s Pardon the low quality photos, lousy handphone mah. :P)

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
Damn funny.
I laughed uncontrollably.
The first one was one of the hands face the side, the other hand face infront.
This couldn't be any funnier until I found another exactly like it... but mirror-image!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!
Mum says I'm crazy.
But really, all the rats there are either whiskers too long, whiskers curly, head slanted or hands slanted. :/
Rat rat is the most charming one okay! :D

No comments: