Thursday, June 03, 2010

Start of the school day was 2 hours of Social Studies.
After which, was suppose to end lesson.
But Yu Sheng have F&N until 12:30pm, so I stayed back and do my D&T.
Finished filing the long long piece of acrylic.
After which, I labeled all my acrylics in case I got messed up.
And I got confused by 3 acrylics.
Hahaha, in the end, problem solved.
After that, I then went to heat two parts of my long long acrylic so that I can make the acrylic like triangle shape, so that I can put the acrylic into the oven tomorrow for melting. (:
Soon, it was 12:30pm already.
Went over to look for Yu Sheng.
After that, he sent me home. (:

My LG phone I already gave up, kept back into the box already.
So now, I'm using my previous phone, the Nokia one.
At first, it wasn't faulty. (It was faulty last time, thus the change of phones).
But today, the button 7 could not be pressed!
I meant when I pressed the button 7, no reaction.
Thus when I'm texting, alot of words came out without the letters P Q R S! ):
Anyone has a spare phone to spare meeeeeeeee????

No comments: