Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Woke up around noon, accompanied Mum down to the market to buy some things.
Pulled along the typical auntie red coloured trolley. :/
Mum bought 10kg rice, fish, prawns, vegetables, noodles, fish cakes, bleach, and so on.
I'm so glad we had the trolley with us. HAHA!
After that went to have lunch.
Chicken Rice! Heehee.
Walked home and then awhile later, the restaurant called my Mum.
Saying that she may attend work tomorrow!
And so, my Mum went over to get her uniform.
She asked me if I want to tag along, so that we could go shopping.
But I was tired and lazy, so I said no.
In the end, I lazed around in front of my TV set and sat on my sofa and watch TV programmes.
This lasted until around 5:30pm.
Went down and have dinner together with Daddy and Mummy.
After dinner, went Pasar Malam walk walk.
After which, walked home.
Mum then wore her Work uniform to show Daddy and I.
Haha, at first without the apron, it looked okay.
Until she wore the long long apron, she looked like an Akido fighter. :x
First thought that went into my mind mah. :X

Anyway, Daddy told me a story about when he was young.
When he was young, there is a time where he ran to a construction site to play.
He saw his nosey neighbour saw him going there to play.
And that she went over to his house and told my grandmother.
Therefore, my grandmother stood at the door and shouted his name.
"Ah hong!!!! Ah hong!!!!"
My Daddy then hide behind some things, don't want to let his mother saw him.
In the end, because my grandmother shouted for so long and so loud, he had no choice but to slowly stand up and walk over to grandmother.
HAHAHAHAHA.
In the end, he kena beating by the cane.
My daddy so naughty. :P
When he was telling me the story, he even imitated the actions.
So I found it funny. :D

No comments: