Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anyone remembers this song?

許美靜 - 城裡的月光



Although this song is kinda old already, I still like it. (:
I remembered I heard this song from a Mediacorp Drama Theme Song.
Even though Tank re-sang this song, and I find it quite nice too, I still think that the original version did it best. (:

Today was Career Seminar.
I wanna go into Business School in TP.
But I don't like TP.
So I wanna go into School of Hospitality in RP!
Heehee, there are four different Diploma in that school.
I don't know which I want.
Nevermind, consider that next time. (:

Tomorrow is Sports Day.
The last Sports day was 2008.
Well, my life since then till now have changed drastically.
Two years ago, the Sports Day was held at Tampines Stadium.
This year, its holding at Bedok Stadium.
Further. ):
Got to get there ourselves.
Either take Bus 17 or Mrt to there.
Shall decide later.
Hahaha, wearing the new class tee tomorrow.
RED in colour.
Oh my gosh.
Hahahaha. RED SHIRT. :/
Alright, shall end here.
Friday no school right?
I think so.
For what reason?
I don't know. :x

No comments: