Monday, May 17, 2010

Combined Science:
Paper 1 (MCQ): 20/40

Physics:
Practical Paper: 10/15
Paper: 21.5/65

Chemistry:
Practical Paper: 12/15
Paper: 33/65

Overall percentage: 48.25%

English Language:
Paper 2: 28/50

Design & Technology:
Part A: 38/40
Part B: 23/60
Overall percentage: 61%

I got highest in class for Design & Technology. ^^v
But I'm still not satisfied with the results.
Its only a B4, I want at least an A2. ):
All together, I failed my Humanities and Combined Science.
Well, not failed badly, but borderline.
I've revised for the exam, but I don't know why I still get these results.
I can say, Physics, even if it is not an exam, you give me the paper to do as homework, I am sure, I wouldn't know how to do it.
And also for Humanities, Geography, I've put in all my effort, trying to memorise everything already.
But in the end, I still failed the paper, badly.
Humanities and Physics are my weakest subjects.
Mathematics, maybe a few more practices, I might be able to cope.
But these subjects, I really really don't understand at all.
Especially Physics.
I don't like physics. ):

Recently, Daddy has been in a bad mood. I understand, because Mummy's went overseas for tour, Daddy had to carry the responsibilities to take care my sister and I. He had to do what my mother usually does and make sure we do the things that we are suppose to do. Such as watering the plants, making sure we're both home on time, giving us our allowance, solve dinner for us, etc.. He had to do more things that he usually have to do. Maybe he is under alot of stress, thus, the bad mood. I don't blame him when he scolds me, because I know what triggers him. But its still adding to my stress I get from school and many other problems I'm getting outside. When I reach home, all I hope is a peaceful time for me to relax and do the things I want to do. In the end, the moment I step home, I get scoldings and nagging. It contributes even more to my bad mood. Plus, I'm suppose to do all the housework at home while my sister does none. Reason because she returns home late. ._. What ever it is, I don't care already. I can't do anything to change all this. I'm tired already. I'm going to be sick soon, my flu is coming again. Fountain. Haha. I really want to shut myself out from the whole world. At least I have myself, who would agree with anything that I say. Anyone?
Give me a reason to be happy.


Choosing between boyfriend or friends. Which would you choose. Both are equally important to me. I cannot live without any one of them. Being a child that does not have any freedom to accompany friends or boyfriend after school, I only have time for them in school. How many hours do I have in school? During lessons, maybe I still can have a little small talk with them. Recess, I choose to be with my friends, because I still do want to be part of them. I know, if I choose to be with my boyfriend during recess, what will happen is only drifting away further and further from all my friends. After school, I don't talk to my friends. Thus, the only communication time I have is in school. During lesson, have to focus on studies, thus, cannot talk much. What is left is only recess time. If I were to give up the only time being with my friends for my boyfriend, that means I have no time for my friends at all? I know, boyfriend priority right? Sure, I give all the rest of my time to him. Before school, during lessons a little bit, after school. And the rest of the day, its all for him. Even though its not physically with him, at least, I do what I can do. Sms with him throughout the day, waiting till at night where we could at least talk on the phone for an hour. I treasure this hour of talk very much. Even if we can only talk for 5 minutes, I still want it. But of course, parents, would forbid me to talk on the phone as always. I did not use this as a reason to not talk to my boyfriend. I do what I can do. I know, a girlfriend like me is kind of useless. I know, guys would want girlfriends whom can accompany them anytime anywhere. But that, I cant fulfill it. I'm sorry. Also, some times, my mother don't like me to keep on messaging all the time, that's when I left my boyfriend alone. I'm sorry for that, but really, I have no choice. Choosing between Friends or Boyfriend? I'm greedy, I want both. That all I've got to say. And this sentence, "Remember me? I was your friend when you were single." I really don't wish to hear anyone wanting to tell me this...

No comments: