Thursday, May 20, 2010

A cute little piggy photo to start the post! :D



Yesterday during MT intensive at the library, Yu Sheng and I was bored.
So we started playing a game.
Firstly, we draw a starting/default line.
The game is suppose to continue adding drawings.
The loser is the one which have nothing more to draw.
Of course! I was the winner! ^^V
The photo of the drawing is below. (:
Annotations are included in case you don't understand the drawings.



After the MT intensive, rushed home and then bathed.
Rushed out all the way to Tanjong Pagar.
I was going to attend a blogger event at a place which I forgotten.
Meet up with Nadia at the Taxi Stand outside Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
Then we waited for sister to come over in the taxi and then three of us went to the venue together.
Put on make up on the taxi.
Hahaha, Nadia ask me put, so I put on. (:
The eyeliner part was the hardest to draw on a moving vehicle.
Soon, we reached the venue.
Alighted from the taxi, saw another girl and Estee.
Estee drove here herself.
All of us went over to the venue.
Reached the entrance, given our name tags and then proceeded in.
Xia Xue and Jessica was behind us.
Basically, the event was suppose to start at 7pm, but alot bloggers late. Hahah.
Walked in, the photographers asked us to take a photo.
There was one, we took individual photos, then we got to paste the photo on the POCC tree board.
We then write beside the people who we want to protect from Cervical Cancer.
I wrote, Mum, Esther, Shermeen, Grandma and BF's Mum. (:
I forgot to wrote myself. :/
And a few other GFs. ):
After that, we met one amazing artist who could draw a portrait of a person within 3minutes.
So we get to let him draw out faces and get to keep the art piece.

Here's Nadia, and the artist drawing her.


This was when the artist was drawing my sister.


And finally, drawing ME! :D


The artist, Welles Tan, and my portrait he drew.


Tada! Hahhahaa..


Oh, another amazing thing of him.
He could cut out the side profile of us!
In just one CUT!
No undos!
Seriously awesome.
LOOK!!



Wasn't that cool?
I'm so glad. :D

After that, they had a presentation of the Cervical Cancer thingy.
Oh my goodness, they showed the normal Cervix, and then the Cervix with Cancer.
It was gross, the blood and all..
Argh..


After that, we had a question and answers.
We're suppose to answer True or False on the questions they asked about Cervical Cancer.



After this whole presentation, we are free to walk around, take photos, chit chat and all.
Group photos!
I think I look super ._.
LOL!
Elise asked me how old I am.
I said 16, she said VERY YOUNG.
Hahahhaa. (:
Stayed around for a few more minutes, then we left.
Estee gave us a ride towards the main road to get a taxi.
Reached home close to midnight last night.
Was super exhausted and tired.
Sleep!!!

Dragged this blog post for two hours because I was talking on the phone with Yu Sheng and I cannot blog and talk on the phone the same time.
Hahaha, normally, we talked for like an average of an hour per day.
Today, he gave me TWO HOURS!
Super happy. :D
Even though he can be quite unreasonable at times where he's in a bad mood, he is super super super nice when he's in a normal mood.
Never fails to fetch me to school and send me home everyday.
He takes initiative to do things for me.
He observes the things I do, so that he knows what are the things which makes me happy or sad.
Almost everything that I'm thinking in my head, he could know what I'm thinking.
I don't know if its because I'm too easy too read, or he spends times to understand me.
When quarreling, he might me quite fierce for me, because of the way he put his words.
But in the end, he's always the one solving the problems, ending the quarrels by cheering my up.
Sometimes I do feel abit unfair to him.
Because its like he is putting so much effort on me, while I didn't do much for him.
He's always doing things to make me smile or laugh. (:
Even if it means making a fool of himself.
Well, I see his efforts and his caringness.
He too, changed alot for me.
What I don't like, I told him, he tried to change.
So maybe now, its time for me to do somthing for him?
I'll try my best to not reply his messages with his so called "my attitude" when we're quarreling.
I'm sure it does makes the situation even worse.
Right right?
So... yeahh.
I'm putting in efforts! :D

No comments: